Battle Reports

Monday 20 June 2016

Oops!

Hello, can it really be more than 6 months since I was here writing about my Lizardmen lists?

Unfortunately the time doesn't lie and my efforts to make this Blog more regular definitely failed.

Therefore it's hardly surprising that after falling short on a previous promise to post more often I'm going to make a new promise... to post more often!

Before I launch into the reason why I've decided to come back though I feel a necessary closure is required for the Lizardmen lists.  Previously I'd gone through four of my lists with Lizardmen 8th Edition and I feel I should mention that the remaining six lists are:

Southlands (No Saurus models)
All Units (One of every unit)
Monsters (All things big and cannon-friendly)
Tehenhauin (Welcome To The Jungle!)
Mazdamundi (He ain't no Kroak!)
Non-Proxy (What I own)

I'm not going to go through these lists in quite the same detail as I previously did and hopefully the next few posts will reveal why that is but in brackets is a brief description of the kind of lists they are.

Of these, only the Mazdamundi list didn't see a battle during PTG's 15-16 season.  Overall I fought in 14 battles and won 7 of them - 50%.  I was happy enough with this and found that my most successful list(s) were those that involved Lord Kroak, whom fortunately featured in a more detailed post.

It's likely that these lists will form the backbone of my future Wargaming with Lizardmen models.  So watch out.  This isn't the end for these chaps and their lists.

Hyper-G

No comments:

Post a Comment