Battle Reports

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Oops! 2

So let's forget about the apology for not posting regularly again...
Let's forget about promising to post regularly in the future again...

Let's just accept that it is what it is and a long... long time since I last posted...

Sigh!

Battles 2 & 3 are going to be posted even though they happened AGES ago!

I actually wrote them up and didn't post them because I was waiting to do the battle chronicler pictures.  Now that the battles are so out of date I'm just going to post the reports as they are and then move on to what on earth I've been doing since then!

Battle 4 of the practices happened... but I didn't write it up... so poor Stat-Rat won't get to tell directly how he destroyed me in it - what a shame!

Kind regards,
Hyper-G

No comments:

Post a Comment