Battle Reports

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Blog Plans - Lizardmen


So...

... I've come to the decision to use this blog more regularly as a way of writing down my thoughts about Warhammer.  Whether each post will be themed on anything in particular is yet to be decided.  But this first one at least... and the next few... are about Lizardmen.

Lizardmen are my main army.  They were the first army that I decided to play and still to this day they are my favourite.

The three of us (myself, Lucky-Sixes and Stat-Rat) tend to have a range of army lists to choose from within our chosen armies when we come to battle.  Sometimes we specifically want to go to arms with a chosen one of these lists whereas other times we like to randomise between them.  We all have different techniques for choosing which one(s) we're going to use.

For example, Lucky-Sixes has been using a method recently where he puts all his lists together (20+) from all his armies and then rolls between them all until he's left with just one list which goes to battle.

Stat-Rat and myself have instead been focusing on one army in particular for a few months and randomising only between the lists of that army.

Recently, I've just finished a set of 5 battles using 5 different Ogre Kingdoms lists.  But the success of those will hopefully be the topic of another post sometime.  The fact that I've only just decided to use this blog more regularly means that a lot of what will be written may be summarising what's happened in the recent past!

So back to Lizardmen.  Between June and the present day this year I've fought 11 battles with my Lizardmen lists.

So over the next few blog posts I'm going to be talking through these lists and the battles I've had with them...

Up first... Morrzlaxyl and the Lore of Death!

Kind regards,
Hyper-G




No comments:

Post a Comment